“FREE” Design for Manufacturing/Design to Cost Class
LEARN IN 4 HOURS
1) Simple techniques of reducing sheet metal and enclosure design cost
2) Methods of approaching sheet metal design from the fabricators viewpoint
3) Standard materials available to reduce lead time and cost
4) Relationships of material, tolerances, and finishes to cost
5) Design aids – charts & tables at your finger tips
These simple techniques and guidelines offered in the class have helped engineers and designers reduce the cost of product introductions by 25-60% and reduce the need for multiple revision changes in product launch.
Give us a call and find out.
Classes are offered out of the San Jose facility or at your location if requested.
Please reply to Michael Hall at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 408-452-4800
to discuss class times or to set up a class at your facility.
Mac Cal Inc.
1737 Junction Ave.
San Jose, CA 95112